Arper, 11 Clerkenwell Rd, EC1M 5PA
Not only will Blueprint for the Future be a place that brings the best graduating students together in one place — it is also a forum for conversation and debate around the future of architectural education and practice, providing an opportunity for educators and practitioners to come together and discuss the biggest challenges and changes facing both sectors.
Our first seminar, The Future of Education, will explore how architectural education needs to evolve to respond to the challenges and changes of today. What should, and could, an architecture school of the future look like?
Jestico+Whiles, 65 Goswell Rd, London EC1V 7EN
The second seminar will tackle The Future of Practice, debating what shifts and changes are required in the industry in light of current challenges and opportunities, as well as the changing social, technological and political climate.
- Ben Marston, director, Jestico + Whiles
- Chloe Phelps, director, Common Ground Architecture
- Christophe Egret, founding director, Studio Egret West
- Elsie Owusu, principal, Elsie Owusu Architects
- Jon Lopez, director, OMMX Architects
- Sunand Prasad, senior partner, Penoyre & Prasad Architects
- Dele Adeyemo (chair)